- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Sunset Garden Villas you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Sunset Garden Villas is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-eleven, Soi Sai Yuan 11, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sunset Garden Villas, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 430 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 7 Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sunset Garden Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Green Dry is 110 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Gazebo Thai-German restaurant is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Toms European and Thai food is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Saiyuan Lab is the nearest health facility, which is 380 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sunset Garden Villas are:
- ABC International Nursery and Pre-School is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Sala Suddhavasa is 750 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Rawai Language School is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 44.6 km from Sunset Garden Villas and it takes about 1 hour 1 min. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.