- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sirinthara you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sirinthara is conveniently located just 150 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sirinthara, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart is 570 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-eleven is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sirinthara is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pure Energy is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Raservia Restaurant is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Home Steak Restaurant is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Saiyuan Lab is the nearest health facility, which is 620 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sirinthara are:
- Level Up Language School is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Nursery Kajonkiet Saiyuan is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Kindergarten "Kinderville" Phuket is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 45.4 km from Sirinthara and it takes about 1 hour 2 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.