- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Sawara Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sawara Residence is conveniently located just 640 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sawara Residence, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sawara Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Love Rawai Cafe is 670 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Tai Food, Esan's Food is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Melody Thai Food is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Rawai Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sawara Residence are:
- Blue Label Diving is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Aloha Fun Tank is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Wat Sawang Arom School is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 46.8 km from Sawara Residence and it takes about 1 hour 5 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.