- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Moon Terrace Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Moon Terrace Villa is located 2160 from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moon Terrace Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart, Irrawaddy Village (Phuket) is 7.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven, Soi Kingkaew Uthit Branch is 6.7 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Shop eCosway @ Phuket (Ratsada Road) is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moon Terrace Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Laem maiphai is 850 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Isan Seafood is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Has Pluem Suk Restaurant is 920 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Siray Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moon Terrace Villa are:
- Phuket Thai Cookery (Koh Siray) Co., Ltd. is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Ko Sirey School is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Muay Thai Gym Phuket School is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 37.4 km from Moon Terrace Villa and it takes about 53 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.