- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
If you are looking for a residence within the most pleasant and peaceful atmosphere, surrounded by a mind-blowing view of the Andaman Sea, your search has ended at Baan Rommai Chailay. This is a quality housing project in Balinese style. The houses are fully functional, coming with project's facilities, including a swimming pool, a park, a security system, and CCTV for 24 hours, giving you peace of mind. Sitting in an ideal location, the residents can travel conveniently via Thep Krasattri Road and Ratsadanusorn Road. The project is also surrounded by many amenities such as Phuket Mission Hospital, Vanich Farm, Central Festival Phuket, Satree Phuket School, and Phuket Rajabhat University, etc.
Baan Rommai Chailay is located on Ruam Phatthana Road, Ratsada, Muang, Phuket. The project includes 32 units of 1-3-story detached houses at 350-688 sq.m on approximately 40 rai. It is a development from Baan Rommai Chailay, completed in 2003.
- 1-story detached houses: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car park (350 sq.m)
- 2-story detached houses: 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 car parks (600 sq.m)
- 3-story detached houses: 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 car parks (688 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security system
Direction to the Project
To get to the project by car, start from Phuket Rajabhat University on Thep Krasattri Road (Route 402). Then, turn left onto Ratsadanusorn Road for 1.4 kilometers. Turn right onto Ruam Pattana Road for 290 meters; you will find the project on your left.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Rommai Chailay you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Rommai Chailay is conveniently located just 900 m from Family Mart, Soi Phru Yai, which can be reached within 15 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Rommai Chailay, the 3 closest being:
- 7 Eleven is 990 m away (about 15 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven, Soi Kingkaew Uthit Branch is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Family Mart, Irrawaddy Village (Phuket) is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Rommai Chailay is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Beef Champion Beef Shop is 700 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Phuket Boiled Dried Boiled Rice By Nong is 790 m away (a walk of about 14 mins.)
- Son Coffee is 1.2 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Mission Hospital Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Rommai Chailay are:
- iKids Phuket branch topkids is 600 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Ratsada Subdistrict Municipality School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Kuku Wittaya School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 31.1 km from Baan Rommai Chailay and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.