- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Oasis Phuket you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Oasis Phuket is located 2.0 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Oasis Phuket, the 3 closest being:
- Numai Second Hand Cars (Pa Khlok) is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- B.T.S ENGINEERING SYSTEMS SERVICE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Sittelecom, Koh Kaew Branch Sittelecom kohkaew is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Oasis Phuket is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- rice place is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Coconut Leaf Restaurant is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- 108 Cafe & Restaurant is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Phimphika Child & Aesthetic Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Oasis Phuket are:
- Ban Na Nai School is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Phuket High Voltage Station 3 is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Tonic Music Studio is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 22.8 km from The Oasis Phuket and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.