- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Lantern you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Lantern is conveniently located just 810 m from 7-Eleven in PTT, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Lantern , the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Si Sunthon Road is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN Monument 1 is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Lantern is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Teak Trak Subdistrict is 520 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Saki Kitchen is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Sakien Kitchen Koh Kaew is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Kowit Clinic Koh Kaew Branch Kowit clinic Koh kaew branch is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Lantern are:
- Muslim Witthaya School is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Proms Sunday Practice is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Mutsalim Witthaya Phuket School is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 24.8 km from The Lantern and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.