- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chuan Chuen Lagoon you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chuan Chuen Lagoon is conveniently located just 630 m from 7-Eleven in PTT, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chuan Chuen Lagoon, the 3 closest being:
- Run2ParadisePhuket is 740 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Infinity Fashion Store is 740 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Echidna Service Ltd., Part. is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chuan Chuen Lagoon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Phirocha Akbus is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Wararat Chicken Rice is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- stack is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Koh Kaew Hospital, Muang District, Phuket Province is the nearest health facility, which is 850 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chuan Chuen Lagoon are:
- AMCOL Phuket is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- School District Board is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Muslim Witthaya School is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 24.5 km from Chuan Chuen Lagoon and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.