- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
DCM has become one of the most reputable Thai construction companies of premier residential and hotel resorts in Thailand. From early beginnings in Phuket where it continues to be the leading main contractor it now has potential opportunities throughout Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.
It’s head office is strategically located in Bangkok as its centre of administration and project support keeping DCM in close proximity to key national suppliers, consultants and other associated organizations of the building industry.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The View you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The View is located 2060 from ADNOC Oasis | Al Etihad (786) and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The View, the 3 closest being:
- Al Falahi Tower is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Al Shukaily Tailoring is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Saffron salon for men is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Samurai Japanese Restaurant is 1.0 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Stock Burger Co. Abu Dhabi is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- SushiSan is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Ministry of Health is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The View are:
- Rabdan Academy is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- WUF is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Emirates National School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Abu Dhabi International Airport is located 26.4 km from The View and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.