- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kata Seaview Villas you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kata Seaview Villas is conveniently located just 650 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kata Seaview Villas, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kata Seaview Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Thai food by order is 180 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Delivery service is 230 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Tin Zeed Zad Seafood Restaurant is 240 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kata Seaview Villas are:
- Ban Kata School is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Muaythai All Star Gym is 900 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Oceanic Dive Center - Scuba Diving Kata Beach Phuket is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 46.1 km from Kata Seaview Villas and it takes about 1 hour 4 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.