- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Kata Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kata Residence is conveniently located just 70 m from Warm Mart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kata Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Bamboo Mart 5 is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 400 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 390 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Kata Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Said food is 90 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Oneloft Hotel is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Benya Seafood And Restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 820 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kata Residence are:
- Dive Asia is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Dive Asia Kata Beach is 110 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Dive Tours Scuba Diving Pool is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 46.8 km from Kata Residence and it takes about 1 hour 6 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.