- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Kata Gardens you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kata Gardens is conveniently located just 540 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kata Gardens, the 3 closest being:
- Nook Dee Night Market is 730 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- kata resort laundry is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- K. Plaza is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kata Gardens is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Leonardo DaVinci Restaurant is 370 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Issara - Restaurant & Bar is 390 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Wok Street Food is 350 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 2.9 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kata Gardens are:
- Phuket Surf is 670 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Phuketsurf.com is 670 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Sea Fun Divers- Scuba Diving Kata Beach Phuket Kata Thani Branch is 820 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 47.3 km from Kata Gardens and it takes about 1 hour 3 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.