- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Patak Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Patak Villa is conveniently located just 20 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Patak Villa, the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7/11 is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Five separate rice trade is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Patak Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hong Hok Shop is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Retro is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Retro shop is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 130 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Patak Villa are:
- Similan Queen Diving Center Phuket (Thailand) Co Ltd is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Raya Divers Phuket is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Similan Queen Diving Centers (Thailand) Co, Ltd is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 41.3 km from Patak Villa and it takes about 57 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.