- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at La Vista Villas you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
La Vista Villas is located 4.0 km away from 108 Shop and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Vista Villas , the 3 closest being:
- Lotus is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mushroom Workey is 960 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Sanchai is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Vista Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cookie Restaurant is 790 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Wan's Corner is 690 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Dab Kij Restaurant is 860 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Phuket Provincile is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Vista Villas are:
- Diva Language School is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Deva Language School is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Lighthouse Chalong International Kindergarten & School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 42.4 km from La Vista Villas and it takes about 57 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.