- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Chalongsuk you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Chalongsuk is conveniently located just 660 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Chalongsuk, the 3 closest being:
- Otteri, a laundry shop is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Thai Yamaha is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Gold Mall 2 (Super Cheap) is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Chalongsuk is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Goheng Curry Rice is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- King Kan Tom Yum Noodles is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- NaayYai Food & drink is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Mission Hospital Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Chalongsuk are:
- Driving School Phuket is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Walk way is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Industrial Technology Building (Building 14) is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 28.5 km from Baan Chalongsuk and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.