- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Chai Lei you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Chai Lei is conveniently located just 960 m from Family Mart Kalim Beach (Phuket), which can be reached within 14 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Chai Lei, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Chai Lei is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- French Touch is 180 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Pan Yaah is 200 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Pan Yaah Restaurant is 230 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
SAINAMYEN medical clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.8 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Chai Lei are:
- Kalim School job is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban Kalim Public Health Office is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- FUN START CAMP PHUKET is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 32.5 km from Baan Chai Lei and it takes about 51 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.