- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Akita Villas you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Akita Villas is located 1910 from 7-Eleven, Absolute Branch and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Akita Villas, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven, Ruamchai Road is 6.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Boots Patong Beach Resort is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Akita Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Club House im Amari Phuket is 420 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Rim Talay restaurant is 1.8 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Shine Pizza N Bar is 440 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Siam Medical Patong is the nearest health facility, which is 3.6 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Akita Villas are:
- Fitwellx / South East Asian Integrated Arts is 330 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Andaman Language School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Sai Nam Yen Municipal School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 43.2 km from Akita Villas and it takes about 1 hour 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.