- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
PAP Property Asia founders are experts who had been working in various sectors in Russia, Hong Kong, China and Thailand for over 15 years. Being well versed in working in the Asian market, they have created a unique complex, offering something new to visitors to Thailand.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Sugar Villa you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Sugar Villa is located 1380 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sugar Villa, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- TIM - The local supermarket is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sugar Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Woods Café is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Typing Thai Restaurant is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Kaew, a la carte is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
CITYCARE Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sugar Villa are:
- Kamala Dive Service is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Kamala Dive Service - German Diving School Phuket is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- QS Kamala Language School, Phuket is 730 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 27.9 km from Sugar Villa and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.