- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kamala Nathong you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kamala Nathong is conveniently located just 130 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kamala Nathong, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C Phuket Fantasea is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- CHK_PHUKET CARRENT is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kamala Market is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Kamala Nathong is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Popey's restaurant is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- SB KAMALA is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Swedish Bakery is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
CITYCARE is the nearest health facility, which is 410 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kamala Nathong are:
- Private Thai Cooking Class - BrassWok is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sennat Noel Language School and Tutoring School is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Shining Stars School is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 26.7 km from Kamala Nathong and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.