- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kamala Bali Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kamala Bali Villa is conveniently located just 830 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kamala Bali Villa, the 3 closest being:
- 7 Eleven is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- TIM - The local supermarket is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kamala Bali Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lord of sea sea food is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Phumin Food Restaurant is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Spring Onion Kitchen is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
CITYCARE Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 490 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kamala Bali Villa are:
- Private Thai Cooking Class - BrassWok is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Fon Language School is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Swedish School - Sanuk is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 26.4 km from Kamala Bali Villa and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.