- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Eden Villas Kamala you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Eden Villas Kamala is located 1680 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eden Villas Kamala, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- TIM - The local supermarket is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Eden Villas Kamala is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Adamna Halal Foods is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Close is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Bang Wan Station is 790 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
CITYCARE Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eden Villas Kamala are:
- Kamala Dive Service - German Diving School Phuket is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kamala Dive Service is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ban Nuea Community Learning Center is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 28.6 km from Eden Villas Kamala and it takes about 48 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.