- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chinnalap Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chinnalap Village is conveniently located just 170 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chinnalap Village, the 3 closest being:
- MACRO Phitsanulok2 is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- peak power is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Chatkaew Market is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chinnalap Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- ARAYA Clear Soup Noodles is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Northeastern Lab is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- grilled squid hub is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Khuean Khan Community Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 4.4 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chinnalap Village are:
- Aranyik Subdistrict Child Development Center 2 is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Phitsanulok University is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Dek Super Kids School is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phitsanulok Airport is located 20.0 km from Chinnalap Village and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.