- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Alinda Phitsanulok you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Alinda Phitsanulok is located 1.1 km away from Cheap, good, standard. Plai Chumphon and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Alinda Phitsanulok, the 3 closest being:
- Window Asia prefabricated door and window is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Dance is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Chanchai Diamond and goldsmiths is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Alinda Phitsanulok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yentafo noodles 10 baht is 570 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Pornthip Kitchen is 670 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Lung Thoeng Restaurant is 790 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Plai Chumphon Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Alinda Phitsanulok are:
- Phlai Chumphonchild Development Center is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Wat Phlai Chumphon School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Phlai Chumphon School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Phitsanulok Airport is located 15.9 km from Alinda Phitsanulok and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.