- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Laongdaw Green Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Laongdaw Green Ville is conveniently located just 330 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Laongdaw Green Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Natchak Copy Center is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Lazada Phitsanulok V-Cargo Center is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- James is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Laongdaw Green Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papaya Salad with Spicy Salad is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Guan Yu Noodle Shop (Tiao Nai Nai) Intersection Teng Nam is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Racha Moo Thong, Pork Knuck Rice, Pork Knuckle Noodles is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Government Housing of Phitsanulok Medical Science Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Laongdaw Green Ville are:
- Non-Formal Education in Hua Ro Subdistrict is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- international school Makham Tia Temple is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Maha Wanaram School is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Phitsanulok Airport is located 11.1 km from Laongdaw Green Ville and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.