- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Panorama Palm Hills you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Panorama Palm Hills is conveniently located just 170 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Panorama Palm Hills, the 3 closest being:
- Outlet by Club 21 is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- FN is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- FN Outlet HuaHin is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Panorama Palm Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papaya Salad by Aunt Thongsuk is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Kiss Me Wine Restaurant and Wine Bar is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Khun Benz's Kitchen is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Naresuan Polrom Camp Medical Corps is the nearest health facility, which is 5.7 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Panorama Palm Hills are:
- Nui Sword is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Prime Nature Villa is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Huai Sai Tai Municipal 5 School is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 3.5 km from Panorama Palm Hills and it takes about 5 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.