- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Palm Crescent you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Crescent is located 2190 from Family Mart and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Crescent, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Motor Villa, Cha-am is 7.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Family Mart Hua Hin, Bophai is 7.8 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Lotus Express Huai Sai Tai is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Crescent is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tok Pork Noodle is 1.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Ma Dee Kitchen is 1.7 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Garden Hills Resort Maxxi Holiday is 2.2 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Hua Hin Hospital Branch 2 is the nearest health facility, which is 5.9 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Crescent are:
- Excellent Golf is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Sam Phraya Municipal 9 School is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Stamford International College is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 4.9 km from Palm Crescent and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.