- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Leo Gardens you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Leo Gardens is located 2740 from Lotus Express Huai Sai Tai and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Leo Gardens, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Family Mart is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Family Mart Motor Villa, Cha-am is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Leo Gardens is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- T-Time Bistro is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Som Tum Tang Hom Shop is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- My Friend Restaurant is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital Branch 2 is the nearest health facility, which is 8.7 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Leo Gardens are:
- Cha-am Pro Massage School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Prime Nature Villa is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ban Huai Sai Tai Municipal 5 School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 7.7 km from Leo Gardens and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.