- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Emerald Hill you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Emerald Hill is located 4710 from Family Mart Hua Hin 12 and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Emerald Hill, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Hua Hin 1 is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Emerald Hill is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Braised Pork Noodle Shop By Khlong Chang is 4.1 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
- Yui is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Mr.Nice Restaurant soi6 is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Naka Dream Nursing Care is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Emerald Hill are:
- CATC ground class Building 9 is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Stamford International College is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Excellent Golf is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 4.7 km from Emerald Hill and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.