- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Cha - Am Maria Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Cha - Am Maria Ville is located 3230 from 7-11 Ban Ang Hin Branch and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Cha - Am Maria Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Waraporn Flower Shop is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Motor Ville is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Motor Ville is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Cha - Am Maria Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Parichat Chuan Chim Restaurant is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Poo Noi Restaurant is 820 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Restaurant, hand flavored mum is 1.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Ban Ang Hin Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Cha - Am Maria Ville are:
- Sufficiency economy learning centre is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- School of Border Police. is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Ban Huai Sai Nuea Municipal 6 School is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.6 km from Cha - Am Maria Ville and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.