- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Adana Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Adana Villa is conveniently located just 960 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Adana Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Phetchaburi is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Pui Sticker is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ok shop is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Adana Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wanphen Phochana is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Zabb Northeastern Restaurant is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- He's Tim Pochana is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Pak Yim Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 930 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Adana Villa are:
- Khan Chan Vittaya School is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Kaenchan Wittaya is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Non-formal education, Cha-am district is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 21.1 km from Adana Villa and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.