- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Happy Life Khao Kho you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Happy Life Khao Kho is conveniently located just 0 m from 7-11 Pha Sorn Kaew, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Happy Life Khao Kho, the 3 closest being:
- Heng Leasing, Khao Kho Branch is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Glass, Stainless Steel, Steel P.Charoen Karnchang is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- glass, steel, stainless steel is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Happy Life Khao Kho is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Panong Restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aunt Jaidee shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kanpat Thai Kitchen is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Phisaivej Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 780 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Happy Life Khao Kho are:
- Ban Huai Phai Child Development Center is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Si Phrai Witthaya School is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Daen Son Witthaya School is 960 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Phetchabun Airport is located 33.0 km from Happy Life Khao Kho and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.