- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Aquella Lakeside, the first sub-phase of the Aquella project, will comprise 15 lots with villas ranging from 2-bedroom to 4-bedroom. 12-18 Month Made To Order.
The Aquella project features over 2.5 km of uninterrupted beach front and covers approximately 1.7 million sqm of land.
The villa owners will receive the following benefits at the planned amenities and features to be located throughout Aquella:
• Priority bookings for a-la-carte treatments at the Aquella Wellness Facility
• Access to a concierge desk for booking tours and other activities in and around Phuket and Phang Nga
• Use of the tennis courts, future beach club, easy access to a planned retail center, and other amenities
• Access to the exclusive Aquella Golf and Country Club
• Preferred access to tee times at the 18-hole golf course, subject to separate membership
• 10% discount on airport transfers and car transfers to and from Phuket points of interest
• 10% discount on laundry service
• Complimentary transportation within the Aquella property
• Early check-in and late check-out for owners in the rental program
Launching price of the project starting from $1,380,000.
a joint venture between renowned international developers Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited, the Paradise Group (an affiliated entity of the Lan Kwai Fong Group) and their Thai partners. The teams from Pacific Century Premium Developments and the Lan Kwai Fong Group have delivered such celebrated developments as Andara and Andara Signature in Phuket, Bel-Air in Hong Kong, and the Park Hyatt Niseko in Japan. Recognised for projects built on luxury and quality, the partners share in-depth global development experience marked by their prudent, design-led, sustainability-driven and community-friendly approaches.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Aquella Lakeside you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.