- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chaiyapruk Village Klong 4 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chaiyapruk Village Klong 4 is conveniently located just 200 m from Tesco Lotus Express, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chaiyapruk Village Klong 4, the 3 closest being:
- Asset Plaza is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- DD prime is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Amulet shop, Boy, Khlong Si, buy-rent amulets All kinds give a high price. is 860 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chaiyapruk Village Klong 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nai Keng beef noodles, great taste is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pisamai Tum Saab is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Steak corner is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Bueng Yitho Medical and Rehabilitation Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chaiyapruk Village Klong 4 are:
- Teacher Nui teaches piano is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kumon Ban Fah Rangsit Klong 4 is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Print, binding work, Baan Fah Rangsit Soi 3 is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 44.3 km from Chaiyapruk Village Klong 4 and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.