- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Su Chaya you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Su Chaya is located 4600 from 7 Eleven M. Praemaporn and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Su Chaya, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Su Chaya is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Operation Center Pork pan brutal or pry is 2.0 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Pork Pickled Fish is 4.7 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Porridge is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Bueng Yitho Recreation and Rehabilitation Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Su Chaya are:
- Baan Unrak Nursery, Rangsit, Nakhon Nayok 91 is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Baanounrak nursery is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- OAZ football school is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 47.6 km from Baan Su Chaya and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.