- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sue Trong Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sue Trong Village is located 8670 from Tesco Lotus Express Rangsit Klong 11 and it can be reached within 10 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sue Trong Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Village, Green Garden Home is 8.8 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- 7-Eleven, PTT Khlong 10 Branch is 6.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 7.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sue Trong Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Phloen is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Sombun is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Asma Meatballs Branch 3 is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Sanan Rak Municipality Public Health Service Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sue Trong Village are:
- Wat Phichit Pittayaram Community School is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Administration Building, Thanyaburi Technical College is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ban Hua Mon Child Development Center is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 65.1 km from Sue Trong Village and it takes about 1 hour 1 min. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.