- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Burasiri Rangsit you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Burasiri Rangsit is conveniently located just 480 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Burasiri Rangsit, the 3 closest being:
- Max Mart is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- CP Freshmart J Park Mall (Rangsit - Pathum Thani) is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Burasiri Rangsit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kimono Tokyo Restuarants is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The Burning Sushi is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Jaew Shabu by Ball, Pathum Thani is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Rajamangala Cultural Center (Bang Phun) is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Burasiri Rangsit are:
- Ban Chuchi School for Child Development Center is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Tinchot Kindergarten is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- College of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 59.7 km from Burasiri Rangsit and it takes about 52 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.