- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Parichat Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Parichat Village is located 1.4 km away from 7-Eleven PTT Phimonrat Branch 345 (08421) and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Parichat Village, the 3 closest being:
- Little Walk Highways 345 is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Seal shop pt. Bang Khu Wat Thanon 346 is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Like Sa-ard Furniture is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Parichat Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Delicious curry rice restaurant is 100 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Phuang Sawang Market345 is 100 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sucked pork 345, tender meat, crispy skin is 100 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Bang Tanai Subdistrict Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Parichat Village are:
- Prep International School is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Parichart Nursery is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Marin Water Cover is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 59.1 km from Parichat Village and it takes about 52 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.