- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Looking back on long-running success, we believe in the power of business partner cooperation. It allows us to learn and share experience and innovation to enrich competitiveness and progress. We take pride in joint efforts with homegrown and overseas top organizations, resulting in a series of recent collaborations.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Maneerin Lake & Park Ratchaphruek-Tiwanon you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Maneerin Lake & Park Ratchaphruek-Tiwanon is conveniently located just 460 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Maneerin Lake & Park Ratchaphruek-Tiwanon, the 3 closest being:
- Dodow Antique Sale 72/84 is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Chang Numchok Ltd., Part (Branch 1) is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Seal shop pt. Bang Khu Wat Thanon 346 is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Maneerin Lake & Park Ratchaphruek-Tiwanon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Dried onion is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Lung Chay Tofu Shop is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Dried chili is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.4 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Maneerin Lake & Park Ratchaphruek-Tiwanon are:
- Anne Cooking School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- The largest Buddha image in Ratchaburi is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- LawaPura is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 58.9 km from Maneerin Lake & Park Ratchaphruek-Tiwanon and it takes about 54 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.