- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Piamsuk Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Piamsuk Village is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Piamsuk Village, the 3 closest being:
- Khun Pat Shop is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Pathum Thani Tree Market is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Chaiwat Stainless Shop Bang Duea is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Piamsuk Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Southern restaurant is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Belly pounding is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yai Yai Curry Shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Bang Dua 1 Health Promotion Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Piamsuk Village are:
- Knight Thunder Mc. is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Attitmit School is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- KidsWill Language Institute is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 59.2 km from Piamsuk Village and it takes about 56 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.