- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ladawan Lagoon Rungsit you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ladawan Lagoon Rungsit is located 1410 from 7-Eleven Soi Bang Phun Temple and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ladawan Lagoon Rungsit, the 3 closest being:
- Cheap and good miscellaneous shops is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- SG990 7-11 Rangsit 43 is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Knifes Rangsit is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ladawan Lagoon Rungsit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rice with pork leg in front of the temple is 1.8 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Somwang, Pathum Thani grilled chicken, live music is 830 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Dong Restaurant is 1.8 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Rajanukun Rehabilitation Center (Bang Phun) is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ladawan Lagoon Rungsit are:
- Bang Phun School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- College of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Ban Maneerin Clinic is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 62.4 km from Ladawan Lagoon Rungsit and it takes about 56 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.