- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sema Fa Khram Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sema Fa Khram Village is conveniently located just 20 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sema Fa Khram Village, the 3 closest being:
- 3 + 1 for all kinds of embroidery work is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- KK_TireZing sells first-hand, second-hand tires is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- PROSHOP RACING sells tires Bigbike 100-1000 cc. is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sema Fa Khram Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kuay Jub Yuan-Pak Mo 22 is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Eua Athon Kai Rice Shop is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Roti Habrid is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
N is the nearest health facility, which is 720 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sema Fa Khram Village are:
- Feng Owl Nursery is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Kailash Education is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Little Angels Bilingual Nursery & Daycare is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 45.9 km from Sema Fa Khram Village and it takes about 46 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.