- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pruksa Village 1 Lumlukka Klong 6 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pruksa Village 1 Lumlukka Klong 6 is located 3910 from Lotus Express Ban Thaphon and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pruksa Village 1 Lumlukka Klong 6, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Branch 9955, Suphamongkhon Ville, Hathairat Village is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven #5795 is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven #10467 is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pruksa Village 1 Lumlukka Klong 6 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Mam, Healthy Home, Bhumibol Hospital is 200 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Food & Snack is 5.1 km away (approx. 12 mins. by car)
- Shop "baked shrimp vermicelli Millionaire" Ms. Noonan. is 4.8 km away (approx. 10 mins. by car)
Rattanaket Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pruksa Village 1 Lumlukka Klong 6 are:
- Village CASA Ville Hatairat is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Bayrithahman Mosque Muhamdiiah School is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Satthachon School is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.7 km from Pruksa Village 1 Lumlukka Klong 6 and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.