- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Cityhome Village 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Cityhome Village 1 is conveniently located just 250 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Cityhome Village 1, the 3 closest being:
- clear blue eyeglasses shop is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Phalen Shop, Chatchawan Klong 7 Market is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C Chatchawan Market Branch is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Cityhome Village 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sweet Eye Steak Central Kitchen is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Aunt Fat shop as per order. Sai Zab. is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Khun Nui Roasted Duck Branch 3 is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Wan DD is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Cityhome Village 1 are:
- Top One, Lam Luk Ka, Khlong 7, Bueng Kham Phroi is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Self-reliance learning park at Thung Rangsit, Lam Luk Ka District, Pathum Thani Province is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Wat Rat Sattharam School is 960 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 42.0 km from Cityhome Village 1 and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.