- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Casa Grand Chaiyaphruek-Chaengwattana you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Casa Grand Chaiyaphruek-Chaengwattana is located 2.2 km away from Auntiead's shop and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Casa Grand Chaiyaphruek-Chaengwattana, the 3 closest being:
- Khun Chai's Mooncake Farm is 7.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- A Market Number 30 Koh Kret is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Yaowarat Saengthong Gold Mall 2 is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Casa Grand Chaiyaphruek-Chaengwattana is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chicken Bitter Gourd Noodles Buffet is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The nut steak & Barque cafe is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The Nut Steak and Bark Cafe is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Pawplearn Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Casa Grand Chaiyaphruek-Chaengwattana are:
- Bang Kruai Chaiyapruek is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Plern pattana is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Non-Formal Education in Plai Na Subdistrict is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 53.7 km from Casa Grand Chaiyaphruek-Chaengwattana and it takes about 47 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.