- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Vista Park Chaengwattana you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Vista Park Chaengwattana is conveniently located just 470 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vista Park Chaengwattana, the 3 closest being:
- Sc.snooker cue is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Shell Yangxing Branch 2 is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Gift2kids Shop is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Vista Park Chaengwattana is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chic house is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- My Sale and Service is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shabuku is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Pimpitcha Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 770 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vista Park Chaengwattana are:
- Classroom is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- MBA, Ramkhamhaeng University, Nonthaburi Center is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Islamic fellowship school is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
0 is located 0 from Vista Park Chaengwattana and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.