- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Prachachuen Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Prachachuen Village is conveniently located just 810 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Prachachuen Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Samakkhi Branch 47 is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Prachachuen Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Soi 9 Kitchen is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chef’s Hours is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Jum Ayutthaya boat noodles are delicious. is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Prachachuen Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 730 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Prachachuen Village are:
- Driving school, driving technique is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Driving Lesson is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Magic Years (New Campus) is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 45.3 km from Prachachuen Village and it takes about 49 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.