- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Nichada Premier Place 1 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Nichada Premier Place 1 is located 1.1 km away from 7-Eleven Chaengwattana Branch 38 (02695) and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nichada Premier Place 1, the 3 closest being:
- Pet's Kingdom is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Dynasty • Chaengwattana 2 is 8.6 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Lung Kiang vegetable shop is 8.9 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nichada Premier Place 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jay Tan Food is 620 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Khun Nai's kitchen is 1.8 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Grilled Shrimp and Grilled Fish is 890 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Pet Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nichada Premier Place 1 are:
- Rose Marie Academy is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- modern police institute is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- bms1983 is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.1 km from Nichada Premier Place 1 and it takes about 46 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.