- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Nantawan Village Prachachuen you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nantawan Village Prachachuen is located 2.0 km away from 7-Eleven, Branch, Welfare Shop, Thousand Mor Roor 11 (Chaengwattana) (15111) and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nantawan Village Prachachuen, the 3 closest being:
- NAM (THAILAND) CO., LTD is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Grand Canal Project, Prachachuen Road is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Villa Market - Grand Canal is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Nantawan Village Prachachuen is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The garden is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Lab Nua, Bangkok branch, along the Prachachuen canal is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Yummy and tempting is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Ashram house is the nearest health facility, which is 400 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nantawan Village Prachachuen are:
- Kong Thapbok Upatham Kraiumnuay Vittaya School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- MUSIC AND SONG SCHOOL is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ketchup kitchen is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.6 km from Nantawan Village Prachachuen and it takes about 42 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.