- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Piamsuk Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Piamsuk Village is conveniently located just 220 m from 7-Eleven Sukha Prachasan 2 Soi 40 (10201), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Piamsuk Village, the 3 closest being:
- Itinghao Overseas Trade Co., Ltd. is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- gas brick stove is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- motorcycle parts shop T.G. Motor Parts (Wat Ku) is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Piamsuk Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jae Poo Chicken Rice Restaurant..Pork Blood Soup..Guay Jub Nam Sai is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Jay Pu Chicken Rice is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Tom Yum Pork Noodles, Ko Tee Wat Ku is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Siam Nurses Center Limited Partnership is the nearest health facility, which is 490 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Piamsuk Village are:
- Wat Ku Children's School is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Wat Ku School (Nantaphiwat Wittaya) is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- English Home is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 53.9 km from Piamsuk Village and it takes about 54 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.