- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Piamsuk Village 4 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Piamsuk Village 4 is located 1000 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Piamsuk Village 4, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 Kred Fah Thani is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Piamsuk Village 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Steak Green House is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Fat eye curry shop is 3.7 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
- Saek restaurant, Lung Khong Racing, Soi Wat Ku is 3.9 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
Siam Partners Center Limited Partnership is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Piamsuk Village 4 are:
- View is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- GTO Institute is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Wat Kuean School (Nanthaphiwat Witthaya) is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 54.7 km from Piamsuk Village 4 and it takes about 1 hour 0 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.